The project is funded by EU FP7 Framework and lasts for 4 years.The main objective of this post is to develop and implement novel computer vision and learning algorithms for human activity analysis (gesture, gaze and facial expression) especially tempo-spatial gaze pattern analysis and behaviour patterns analysis of ASD children.
- Toda, Yuichiro, Zhaojie Ju, Hui Yu, Naoyuki Takesue, Kazuyoshi Wada, and Naoyuki Kubota. “Real-time 3D point cloud segmentation using Growing Neural Gas with Utility.” In Human System Interactions (HSI), 2016 9th International Conference on, pp. 418-422. IEEE, 2016. [pdf]
- Cai, Haibin, Hui Yu, Xiaolong Zhou, and Honghai Liu. “Robust Gaze Estimation via Normalized Iris Center-Eye Corner Vector.” In International Conference on Intelligent Robotics and Applications, pp. 300-309. Springer International Publishing, 2016. [pdf]
- Zhou, Xiaolong, Haibin Cai, Zhanpeng Shao, Hui Yu, and Honghai Liu. "3D eye model-based gaze estimation from a depth sensor." In Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), 2016 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 369-374. IEEE, 2016. [pdf]
- Liu, Bangli, Hui Yu, Xiaolong Zhou, Dan Tang, and Honghai Liu. “Combining 3D joints Moving Trend and Geometry property for human action recognition.” In Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC), 2016 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 000332-000337. IEEE, 2016. [pdf]
- Jiang, Xiaodong, Hui Yu, Yang Lu, and Honghai Liu. “A fusion method for robust face tracking.” Multimedia Tools and Applications 75, no. 19 (2016): 11801-11813. [pdf]
- Zhou, Xiaolong, Hui Yu, Honghai Liu, and Youfu Li. “Tracking multiple video targets with an improved GM-PHD tracker.” Sensors 15, no. 12 (2015): 30240-30260. [pdf]
- Cai H., Yu, H., Yao, C., Chen, S., Liu, H., (2015) Conlution-Based Means of Gradient for Fast Eye Centre Localization. In Proceeding of the 7th International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, Guangzhou,China, 2015.
- Cai, Haibin, Xiaolong Zhou, Hui Yu, and Honghai Liu. “Gaze estimation driven solution for interacting children with ASD.” In Micro-NanoMechatronics and Human Science (MHS), 2015 International Symposium on, pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2015. [pdf]
- Yu H., Liu H. (2014) Linear Regression for Head Pose Analysis, IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence, Beijing, China, 2014. [pdf]
- Yu H., Ju Z. Liu H. (2014) Image Factorization and Feature Fusion for Enhancing Robot Vision in Human Face Recognition, , IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence, Beijing, China, 2014. [pdf]